Land, Ho!

<<< Me...jumping out of imaginary boat... kissing proverbial ground intermittently shouting "Oh, Blogspot, how I've missed you!">>>>

-----> fast forward to now...

Oh my goodness, where do I begin? Well, first things first: Hello, dear readers, at least those of you that have stuck around...I'm so happy to be back & please, accept my apology for my absence! (Bear with me, like I've said in the past I like to believe that I have droves of readers waiting anxiously for my next post...lol.. ok, I can dream!)

Back in April I made a bold proclamation of the two challenges I was going to attempt, namely Scriptfrenzy and Napowrimo... a 100 page script AND a poem a day for 30 days... yeah, no. So I failed miserably and was going to post about it when , lo and behold, I got a new job! So, that's where I've been since April...

That's there where I've been...the what has been a bit more exciting than that...

Well, let's see...if you follow my page on Facebook you would know that I have been a busy beaver in the studio. I did an art show one day during the summer and sold some jewelry and smaller art pieces, which, in my book, is a huge success. My work also created a "buzz" so I'm looking forward to doing more. I have also been working on a new line of handmade mini-journals... haven't given them a name yet been thinking "Journey Books" or something along those lines since they are too small to be used as a daily journal, but just big enough to put a pile of memories of an event(or a few)into the pockets.

As for my job, for the longest it was very "hush hush" and although, it's semi-public now, for legal reasons,I can't mention it here -BUT! I can tell you I enjoy it very much. What I can tell you is I am a Beauty consultant...right up my alley, eh? In October, I even got a trip to NYC and stayed at the lovely Nolitan hotel in Nolita! (pics to come)

I haven't been able to post all this juicy stuff because a) I've been quite busy, as you can see and b) I haven't had internet at the house(long story) & for the longest I couldn't get on here during my down time at work. Today I decided to try it on a whim and tada!! Here it is, and there you are and here I am...and I am lovin' it!

I've got to go for now, but please know I will be back soon with blog posts, poetry, art and more...

Till then...
Be blessed!

Comments

Popular Posts