Double-whammy!

Ok...just because I'm a glutton for punishment and I just can't resist a challenge... I am going to attempt to do, not one, but TWO separate writing challenges this month! (yes, on top of all of the other things on my schedule.

I know, I know, you're probably thinking..shes not going to make it- oh, wait that's me- but I think I can and I am most certainly going to try...

The first of these challenges is ScriptFrenzy, which was already on my "to do" list for this month. 30 days - 100 pages, of script that is. I have a "choreopoem" that I have been wanting to write for years and I want to use this challenge to help me do just that.

The second one is right in line with the first..over at Napowrimo it's 30 days -30 poems...'luckily it doesn't say what length these poems need be...', she says in her best Captain Jack Sparrow voice. It'll be great practice for me and maybe I'll have some new poems to perform, for my book or, maybe, for my stage play(see above)...

So wish me luck, no, wish me blessings... and bear with me - I will be posting a poem a day -- and some, well, may not be as good as others..lol, although I will try to make them worthy of you dear readers.

On that note, I leave you with Poem number one...

(untitled):


So you were the beginning
The first step
of many
but I had no idea
that YOUR step
would be the last one I’d take
with you


As Always...
Be blessed

Comments

Popular Posts