"BAKE A BATCH OF LOVE"











As you already know - I dedicated my last 6 blog entries to the "spirit" of Christmas and gift-giving... What you probably don't know is that in January - it will be the one year anniversary of the death of one of my little girls. If you don't mind -I don't want to get into details -- I just want to get to the heart of my post...

See..I had been promising the girls we were going to bake for the holiday season, but one thing after another kept postponing it. When we FINALLY had an opportunity to bake -- that very day in fact - we lost her to a tragic accident...

So why the post? I just want to remind you - tomorrow is not promised - so today, while you can - "bake a batch of love" with your family and please, tell your friends and other family members to do the same. My girls and I got started early this year - we've learned -no more putting it off!

Above you'll see our first batch of cookies(we've since baked much, much more) - the heart wasn't planned...it just came out that way

A sign? I hope so...

Be Blessed

Comments

lorreta said…
I believe this is a very true part of life. We are not promised to be here tomorrow and so we should take advantage of the gift that God has given us,TODAY!In honor to my family member we should all take this bad experience and make it a blessing and bake in honor to her baby!We should all see how special she really is by making today a special day for the people in our lives!Thank you!

Popular Posts